Free travel guides and stories from experts, expats and locals for repeat visitors or those traveling to Japan for the first time.
[icon=best_time]Cherry blossom season (late March - mid-April) and fall foliage (late November - early December)
- [icon=historical_site]Shibuya crossing, Mt. Fuji, & other iconic landmarks
- [icon=culinary]Gastronomy (sushi, ramen, udon, yakitori, sake)
- [icon=outdoors]Serene gardens & temples side-by-side with ultra-modern skyscrapers
- [icon=shopping]Vibrant shopping scene in Harajuku & Shibuya
- [icon=spa_wellness]World-famous cherry blossoms
- How easy is it for me to make a restaraunt reservation in Tokyo?
- How far in advance do I actually need to plan for the best trip to Japan?
- Where do I buy a JR Pass?
- How easy is it for vegetarians to travel to Japan?
- What Japanese public holiday/celebrations should I be aware of before deciding when to go?